Saturday, September 3, 2011

Getting Ready

So since Joe, the kids, and I were all in the wedding I seriously did not take any pictures. Which once again means that I've borrowed all these pictures from Joe's mom. Thank you for letting me use them!! Here is all the boys before they started getting ready.
Markus did not get enough of a nap, but there was just too much excitement.

Then it was time to get him in his suit!

Such a cutie!!



Joli loved her pretty dress.

One of the things Ashley wanted from their wedding was a memory quilt. Instead of a guestbook, everyone wrote a little message on a square and I'm going to make it into a quilt! I can't wait to see it finished because the vision in my head is so pretty!

The cake before it was decorated for the wedding.

Joe and Papa.





We went out to the river trail for the guys to take pictures and since Markus was in some of them, I was there to help with him for a little bit. The groom looked very handsome.

Can you tell they're brothers!?!?!





Mom, dad, and boys.



Then all the boys!





Markus and Uncle Sam.

Uncle Sam and "Boo-Boo".

A nice family picture!



Then we went inside to help Ashley get ready before the bridal party's pictures.



Joli was telling Berkley "See, you're going to be dressed just like me!".

I know this picture is blurry, but I love it.

Once everyone was ready we went over to take some pictures on the bridge.

Joli entertained Berkley quite a bit.

Joli practicing her photography skills.

The Bride.



After a little while the kids started to get hot and antsy, so I ran down to the car to get some snacks.

Always prepared!

We had a lovely snack together.







Then Ashley's garter was hurting, so of course I hopped in a fixed it! It was at least 130 degrees under that dress! Now that's love!

Then it was time for the wedding....

No comments: