Sunday, September 4, 2011

Family Reunion

After having breakfast with Joe's family, we got in the car and headed for Aunt Karen's house!! Since Joe hadn't seen the lodge we got married in since they rebuilt it, we decided to make a quick stop and check it out.
It brought back so many fun memories!



Then we got back in the car and got to Aunt Karen's just in time to sing Happy Birthday to my cousin Brad! It was so fun! Almost all my cousins were there!! The only ones missing were my cousin Leslie, my sister Elena, and my brother Dylan! Some of us hadn't seen each other in over seven years!!

We even all had our spouses and kids with us!

Markus thought it was so much fun!!

Joli loved hanging out with her cousins (and eating cake!).

There were some cool games. This one Grandpa made!



Joli is very good at sharing with her brother.

But sometimes she just isn't fast enough for him.



It was so nice to all be together!

Joli got to meet her cousin Ryan for the first time! The last time I saw him, he was a baby at our wedding!

Uncle Albert started getting a fire ready and the kids were so excited!

So they started picking up the games.

I tried to get a panoramic picture of the fire with every one around it. It came out ok.

There were so many of us around the fire.

Grandpa said it was the most fun he ever had!





Such a fun night!

No comments: