Saturday, June 30, 2012

Date Night

Joe and I had a delicious date tonight in Little Italy!! I've never been and it was so fantastic!! There were so many different restaurants I almost wanted to go in and eat one thing from each one! We eventually decided on a place he had been to and knew it was different, unexpected, and delicious! He said to just expect to try things I wouldn't normally eat. We started out with the bruschetta, which the toppings change nightly. Tonight's was cauliflower, green beans, red peppers, arugula, and the typical olive oil and freshly grated parmesan. They had to have done something magical to it, because it was simply divine! Joe ordered the burger, which was by far the best burger I've ever had, and shoe string fries, also amazing. I ordered the ravioli, which was a large ravioli stuffed with egg, spinach, and ricotta cheese, swimming in a sea of garlic parmesan oil of some kind. I could have easily eaten ten of them because they were SO good!! After we finished our drinks we walked around and I eventually decided we would need to eat in Little Italy every week until I tried every restaurant. We went into the Yogurtland, and it was the best "you top it" place I've ever been to! So many flavors, so many toppings, and so delectable! It was a very fun night that was wrapped up with a walk along the bay before heading home! Such a yummy evening, now I'm hungry again! Oh, and Joe took a bunch of pictures of me :D

No comments: