Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Crazy Me


1. Where is your dad right now? Probably at work.

2. Last time you kissed someone? Two minutes ago, kissed my baby.

3. What is something you've learned about yourself recently? I get stressed out when someone screams for an hour and a half.

4. What color is your watch? I don't have one, I like to go by where the sun is. If it's on the right side of my house, it's too early. If it's right in the middle then I better be doing something. If it's on the left side then I should have eaten twice by now. If it's gone then there's something good on t.v.

5. Who do you love? Joli, Joe, and our families!

6. Are you close to your mom? Yes, we talk often.

7. Where does your best friend work? Well that's tricky because then I have to figure out who my best friend is. I have several friends that I'm really close with. The person I've also called my best friend is Jessica who I've known since seventh grade, but I don't hardly ever see her, so I don't know if I'm still supposed to call her my best friend. The past few years I've said that Joe is my best friend, but he doesn't really like talking to me lately. I talk to his mom several times a day, but I think that would be weird to call her my best friend. Then of course there's my baby, who I talk to more than anyone, and who knows all of my thoughts. But if someone can't comprehend or respond to your thoughts I'm not sure if that makes them qualified to be called a best friend. What is with the world thinking that you need to have a best friend anyway. I have lots of people that I'm close to and that's all that should matter. I don't think I should have to pick just one person and say "You are my best friend, I shall keep you in my pocket and we shall go everywhere and do everything together". I think that's not fair to the other people who I might be just as close to. They would be sad if I said "I'm sorry, you are not my best friend, you can't come over". Just too complicated.

8. What are you listening to right now? Baby's whining, again.

9. What do you smell like? I'm not sure. Joe says I have a certain smell about me. I don't know what it is. Apparently he likes it, so it's not bad. I hope it's not a breast milk, baby poop combo.

10. What color are your pants? Pants, what pants?

11. Do you have a roommate? Joe, Joli, Sampson, Romeo. (No Henry)

12. What color is your bedroom flooring? Browny-beige carpet.

13. Do you have a chair in your room? No, too much bed.

14. What time of day were you born? I think around happy hour.

15. Do you know anyone who is engaged? No, but I know someone who should get on it!

16. What's your favorite number? 21 or 6 (anniversary, birthday, and day Joli was born!)

17. Do you know someone named Lori? Yes, yes! My step-mom is Lori!

18. What color is your mom's hair? I think it's a reddy-orangy-blond color? It changes.

19. Do you have a dog? Someday. I have a baby though.

20. Do you remember singing any songs as kids? I remember singing songs always. People look at me funny because I sing songs in public, a lot.

21. When was the last time you went swimming? Last summer, when we had a pool.

22. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings? Couple weekends ago I guess.

23. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yep, environmental camp, bible camp. I think that's all.

24. Do you play an instrument? Used to play the clarinet, I think I still could. I want to play the drums! So loud! So fun!

25. Do you like fire? A little too much I think.

26. Are you allergic to anything? Dicloxicylin

27. When was the last time you cried? Night before last. Baby screamed until 12:30am, then I had to pick up Joe at 2:30am, then I had a a little break down.

28. What kind of shampoo do you use? Herbal Essences, yeah baby!!

29. Have you ever been to a spa? Well, yeah. Last year I went and got a pregnancy massage, a manicure, and a pedicure. It was from my mom for my birthday. It was the best present!

30. Did you take science all four years of high school? I don't think so. Senior year I didn't do much, educationally.

31. Do you like butterflies? Yes, they a beautiful! And I love how they eat all that stuff and then come out of the cocoon!

32. Do you like Coke or Pepsi more? Oh, Pepsi! I don't really like drinking straight syrup!

33. What is the one thing you miss most about your past? Blackberries. Grandma has the best blackberries!

34. Did you ever see the school nurse? Until I was 18 and could sign my own notes.

35. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher? That's what I do when I'm not taking care of my own baby.

36. What is one thing you've learned about life? Live today.Tomorrow may not happen.

37. Jealous of anyone? No, only at 2:00am when my husband is sleeping.

38. Is anyone jealous of you? I doubt it.

39. Ever been stuck in an elevator? No, apparently it's on Joe's list though.

40. What does your dad call you? Mostly Lisa, sometimes hey.

41. What does your mom call you? Same as Dad.

42. What does your hair look like right now? The bottom of a toilet, with stuff sticking out.

43. Has a friend ever used you? I don't know, nothing memorable.

44. Has anyone recently told you that they like you? Well, Joe told me he loves me this morning. I think that counts.

45. What have you eaten today? Toothpaste, Then Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia.

46. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? Um, call it wavy.

47. Ever been called white trash? Not to my face.

48. Who was the last person you drove with? Joe, 3:00am, ah sleep.

49. What are you looking forward to? Joe graduating!! Yay, go Joe!

50. What is your favorite color? Today, it's yellow. With little duckies on it's butt!

1 comment:

Laume said...

Okay, I did your meme - go look! My answers aren't quite as amusing as yours, but they're thoughtful.