Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A Wonderfully Exciting and Exausting Six Months!!

Today is Joli's six month birthday! Yay, for Joli! It has been wonderful. She is such an amazing child, who does something amazingly wonderful everyday. Sometimes they are great things and sometimes they are scary things. Today for example she pulled herself up on her hands and knees and tried to crawl. Then later at dinner, she choked on a bean. Her face turned red, she continued to gag, I picked her up to help and she threw up all over me. Then smiled. Scared the crap out of me. But that is my child. She is so hilarious. I find myself laughing at the things she does all throughout my day. Like today when she tried a piece of tomato. She gave me a very sour face, and then a wiggly-shake with her whole body. I also heard her say "mom", "good", and "yeah", several times today. Joe heard to talk too. I swear I'm not insane. In any case, it was a very lovely day, and I am so happy to tell her Happy Six Month Birthday!! I also wanted to share a picture of myself as a child, to see if anyone can see any resemblance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is an interesting mix of both you and Joe, hence the name, "Jo-li" :)

Depending on the expression on her face I can see both of you in her. I can definitely see your personality in her, very outgoing, happy, kinda quirky!

Laume said...

Hey, what happened to the other pic?