Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas Is Coming!!!

This week has been spent mostly decorating for Christmas. Little by little it has come together. I cut out some snowflakes and put some blue poster board behind it on our front window. This picture's a little blurry by you get the general idea.

I also put up the Christmas lights outside. All by myself!!!

I put up this sign on the way down the stairs.
Here is a panel I quilted together with Christmas Cats on it.

We have clipboard that I put our names up on and I change the style with each holiday. This is the new one.

Here is our Christmas Bear with his snowballs. Laume made them last year when she was here waiting for Joli to pop out. The snowballs, not the bear.
Here are our holiday stuffed animals.
Our beautiful tree.
Every year we get a new ornament. This is the one for our family this year.
What would the holidays be like without romantic bedding?
Joli did her best to join the festivities.
There were several breaks in the decorating. Some of them involved a ball pit.
Others were spent playing peek-a-boo.
Or rearranging Tupperware.
I know she looks like a boy in this last one but it's such a cute outfit I don't even care!










No comments: