Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Thanksgiving was very nice this year. Joli had fun discovering her Grandma's House.

Joli also enjoyed crawling on her Auntie Elena.

Joe and Brianna had a hard time concentrating on the family with all the electronics to be played.

My mom did all the cooking this year and it was very exciting and delicious. While she was putting the cranberry sauce on the table, Joli noticed she was carrying food. So she decided it would be a good idea to take my mom and run off with it. Eventually she got her all the way to a the back bedroom!The turkeys were awesome!! That's right I said turkeys! I found one that was sixteen pounds but my mom didn't seem to think that would be enough. So I also brought a ten pound turkey and we cooked them both.

Here's everyone sitting down to eat.
Joe loves Thanksgiving!So does Joli!

After the meal, Joli and Joe sat down for a nice story while their stomachs settled.









No comments: