Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Inspiration Central

I'm not sure if it's just the excitement of being home, or that I had all kinds of ideas while I was gone and now I can put them to use; but I have been on a roll. I decided I wasn't quite ready for Christmas stuff but the Halloween stuff was over. Since I don't have a lot of Thanksgiving decorations, I decided to paint my windows. I went and got some sponges and cut them into leaf shapes and voila, beautiful!

Once I was done being a decorative genius, I moved on to my scrapbooking. I haven't done hardly any since Joli was about four months old. I just got all the pictures that I wanted to scrapbook between then and now so I get to finally get some pages done. This is what I've don't so far.

And of course Joli has been as inspiring as ever. Following me around and making sure every thing is up to her standards.


Sadly while doing her best to keep up, Joli had unfortunate run in with the coffee table. I think the coffee table won.


Notice the big red spot between the eyes. Which later turned purple. Hazards of being a baby!

2 comments:

Laume said...

WOW, what a flurry of falling leaves - almost as many as we have here!

I really like your scrapbook pages - it looks like you're trying new things after your paperbag book project. That's the inspiration part.

Poor Joli's forehead. *Smooch*

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.