Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!!!

We began our holiday by carving our pumpkins. Joli and I cut open a pumpkin before we left our house, and she seemed to think it was pretty cool. She was kind of tired this time, but it was still interesting. She just loves sticking her hand into the pumpkin.

After watching me a couple times, she started pulling out some insides and putting them into the bowl. She's a quick learner!

Unfortunately she forgot the last time she tried to taste it.


I spent HOURS on my pumpkin, but it was totally worth it!

Joli's was easy and quick. Just a cute little face like hers!


Of course we had to put her name on it!


I got ready a bit too quickly and unfortunately Joli was still taking a nap. This is me waiting.


Joli loves her Papa! She crawled right over into his lap. Food in hand.


This isn't the best picture of me, but it's the only one of my whole costume.

No comments: