Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Flowing Creativity

Well we decided it was high time we did something crafty. We started late this afternoon and I just finished my little project well into the night. I originally got the idea last week when we went to a little shop over in Chester. They had these cute little artsy booklets, that were made out of lunch bags. I made mine a little differently, it's kind of more of a wall hanging type thing. This is the front. I got the picture offline and then used colored pencils to add some color. I used the dictionary and copied the page with the definition of passion. Added a little lace and a few words and viola!!

This is the middle of the booklet. The faeries I also got offline. The top faery has the definition of "whisper", and the bottom faery has the "dream" definition. Added some more lace and words, and again it was beautiful.
In the end I added some gold handles, and a little tag that has the definition of "faeries". It's so cute, it just tucks into the top of one of the bags.

The back page has another faery from offline, a strip of thick brown ribbon, and a definition page with "Goddess" in it. There are also some lace pieces, and a goblet with the definition.
It was so much fun, and yes work, but I feel so inventive!! Yay for me!!!

No comments: