Thursday, October 25, 2007

I know I'm Cute!!

Well I made new t-shirts for Joli the other day. Today she wore one of them and she looked so cute, and got comments all day about her shirt.

She doesn't deny that claim!!

Back to playing with pumpkins!

I also made her another shirt that says "GIRL" on the front and "in case there is confusion" on the back. I really like these iron-on letters!! Thanks Karina!! We're just keeping busy. We went on a little outing to a nearby town today. It was fun! Joli seemed to have a great time, until we got back and the screaming toddler jumped out again. Then it became a game of keeping her distracted again. We're still a little preoccupied with our friends that are dealing with fires at home. Just trying to keep our minds off it and hope every one's okay!

No comments: