Saturday, October 27, 2007

I have to say we had a very fun and eventful day today!! It started out with a drive over to Redding to watch William's game. Driving with a car full of people is also exciting in itself! Once we go to Redding we stopped where Sam was working to say hi. Joli wasn't so sure about just going to him, but she was perfectly happy about smiling at him from afar. Then Grammi put her down on her feet and she took 3 STEPS!! First she did it to me and then back to Grammi!! We got so excited, and Sam says "Was that the first time?" We were all so excited. Sad that Joe missed it, but excited. I told Joe about it later, and he was excited too, which made me feel a little better. Then we did some shopping. I finally found snow bibs and boots that will fit Joli, and I also got another book on CD for the drive home. Afterwards we went over to Sam's house, because I haven't seen it yet. He just bought it not too long ago, and is working hard to fix it up. He had just put in new windows when I saw it. I told him that I would describe it with great potential. It does have great potential and that is what you have to think when you see it. It also has an enormous backyard with a pool!! That's exciting. Once we were done with the tour we headed out to William's game. I have to say that William totally rocked!!! He was tackling people left and right and always in the right place at the right time!! He did great!! He's was a little sore and bruised afterwards but anyone that has played sports knows that it was worth it! Joli also enjoyed the game. We did a good job of paying plenty of attention to her and focusing on the game. She got to wear her Halloween costume too! I don't think she really cared but every one at the game definitely noticed. I sent her to the snack bar with Sam and he said they had to stop so every one could see her! I think he enjoyed it though. Here's my little lady bug from the back. She was a little pouty at one point, so here she is looking sad with her binky and her blanky.
Here's Sam and Kyla hanging out watching the game.
Joli loves to sit with her Grammi, and I think Grammi likes it too!
Joli was very good, considering the attention span of an 11 month old. She just hung out and watched the game, and got all excited watching the cheerleaders who decided to have a little cheer war!! Then we all went out to Olive Garden. It was so yummy!! We all had the Tour of Italy! Umm, good!! We thought we were going to go back to Sam's house and hang out for awhile, but once we got to the Bronco it was discovered that it wouldn't start! So we topped off the day with a ride in a tow truck all the way back to Susanville!! William and Papa got to ride in the Bronco on the back of the tow truck!! It's been described at interesting and scary! The girls rode inside the truck and chatting the driver's ear off all the way back. He didn't seem to mind though. We finally made it back to the house, where we all collapsed from exhaustion!

No comments: