Saturday, October 13, 2007

Harvest Fun!!

Today we went to the harvest festival out at Summers Past. It was very fun to see Joli with all the pumpkins and just enjoying herself. She loves the pumpkins. She didn't really crawl around, she just played with whatever was closest or I brought to her. I wanted to get one big one to cook, and then I got her a small one to play with. She really enjoyed them.
Ah, pumpkin!
It is mine!
Oh, this one!!!
Then we went over to the little petting zoo they had going. She didn't really care much for the goats. It wasn't that she was scared or anything she just seemed kind of board with them. But then she saw the bunnies and she was all excited!

She couldn't touch them because they were inside a cage but she stood there and looked at them for quite some time. She also looked at me and showed them to me, to make sure I knew about them. The only time she really payed any attention to the goats was when they started pooping! I think maybe she thought they were chocolate or something because she started toward them then!!!


No comments: