Sunday, October 7, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

(This was me at about 15)

Well I had another good birthday! It didn't start out so good, but thanks to family and friends it ended up really fun. First thing in the morning Joli and I had to drive Joe to work so he could leave on a business trip for the rest of the month and probably longer! So that was kind of sad, but then one of the other wives and I went to Starbucks and hung out so that was fun. Afterwards Joli and I went home and cleaned the house until my family arrived. Joli was so cute though!! While I was doing the dishes, (she was helping me by taking them all out of the cupboard) she stuck her hands up in the air and said very clearly "Where Dada?". It was one of the cutest things I've ever heard!! Then my family showed up and brought me presents and a GIANT cookie!! It was so good!! It was bigger than a pizza!!! Then my friend Kacie came over and we all went out to Claim Jumper!! Oh so good! But then my stomach started hurting from the cookie and the incredibly delicious pasta, and then the nice waitress brought me some chocolate chip mint ice cream with a candle in it, so of course I had to eat that. Needless to said I was a little overloaded. But then we went to Target and I bought some fuzzy boot with my birthday money, so things were happy. At the end of the day we just laid around watching Law and Order and then once my little angel fell asleep I did too! Yay for my birthday!

2 comments:

Laume said...

You are so cute in that photo! So young and innocent (cough, cough) and all those cute freckles! I like your hula dancer shirt too. Wish they sold something like that now.

Oh, and I LOVE your new Halloween doll. She is SO you. I tried on that fur collared top several times when making my dolls but it just wouldn't work for me. But you pull it off beautifully.

Glad you had a wonderful birthday.

XXXOOO

Laume said...

P.S. You shoulda taken a photo of that cookie!