Monday, October 29, 2007

Bottle, Bottle, BOTTLE!!!

About a month ago my MIL called me and asked if I wanted to be part of a Halloween bottle swap. I had never done anything like that, and she had to explained that all I had to do was fill up a water bottle with a bunch of Halloween goodies, put it in the mail, and in a few weeks I would get one back. Since I was going to be at her house we put her address on it. So I got together an actual reusable water bottle (it's supposed to be a plastic disposable bottle that you can cut into the side). It had a huge mouth so it was easy to put things in. Then I went to Target and got a bunch of things I would like, put in some Halloween fabric that I really enjoyed, and then some candy corn as a filler. We sent it last week, and then patiently waited for ours to arrive. Laume got hers on Thursday and it was very exciting to go through it! Then today we opened up the mail box and mine was here too!!!! I immediately cut it open and this is what I found...



The witch in the front is a floating candle. Then there's a little pink fairy bear behind her. Next to that is a cute witch hand towel. There are some cool Halloween pencils and behind them there's a picture of a scary spider. Next to the floating witch there's a witch tin that's filled with candy corn. Next to that is my favorite thing. It is four hand-made Halloween coasters!! The figures are fabric that's been ironed on, and then there is two pieces of fabric with batting in between and sewn together. They are so cute! I can't wait to get home and use them!!

No comments: