Monday, November 26, 2007

Recovery

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Ours was pretty fun. We went up to my mom's house in L.A. on Wednesday. Then we just hung out the next two days and ate. On Friday and Saturday my sister Elena had a soccer tournament, so it was really fun to go watch her games and reminisce. Friday evening Joli, my mom, and I met my friend Jessica in Downtown Disney, and that was great time. We had never been there before it was so neat. Just like Disneyland but you don't have to pay to get in. There were all kinds of interesting shops and restaurants, and they had already decorated for Christmas! On Saturday we stayed and watched my sisters last game, which unfortunately put them in forth place, then we went out to dinner with my family before we headed home. Yesterday was spent unpacking and decorating for Christmas. Unfortunately in the process of unpacking I discovered that I had left the cord to my camera at my mom's house so I can't upload any pictures until it gets here. In the meantime I do have some pictures that I just took off my cell phone.

These were taken a couple weekends ago when we went out to eat in Old Towne.


Here's Joli sucking down her Jamba Juice, just like her daddy!


Here's Joli and Joe at the mall last weekend, taking a train ride!

No comments: