Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Chill Day

After some greasy breakfast Joli and I came home to work on the yard. It was getting a little scruffy. Kota and Joli played while I picked up poop and then mowed the lawn.
I came up with a fun little game for Joli to push her trucks down the hill. She loved it!!
After cleaning up the yard we headed over to the Nex to try to find a play structure. We didn't find anything but Joli had fun pretending.
Kacie and I decided that although we probably wouldn't really watch the Super Bowl, we should still have it on and order some nasty food. So we got some pizza, buffalo wings, and breadsticks. Then we just hung out and ate. After we were done I washed Joli's new tea set for her and set it all up.
I was so excited to find a plastic tea set that was bpa free and a few other things so I could actually put tea in it! Joli loved it!!
It took some practice but she learned how to pour and put in her sugar! I decided next time to put it out on the porch and then not worry about spills!

It was a pretty good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try looking on craigslist for a play structure. Usually people are trying to just get rid of them and they are super cheap. I got a little tikes one for $10.