Friday, February 6, 2009

The Itsy Bitsy Joli

It's actually been somewhat chilly here the past few days, so I decided to put some tights on Joli. The only clean ones were the ones I bought for Halloween. Since she was wearing a black onesie I told her she looked like a spider.
Once we got back from dinner I decided that this tights thing was a great way to keep the diaper on at bed time. So I found a short sleeve onesie and now I don't have to worry about wet sheets! Once we were both in our pjs we started to watch Mamma Mia! It's not a very sit still movie. Joli was so excited she started jumping off of everything in the living room.
Then she started dancing all over the room.
She's really learning how to get down!
Shake your groove thing!
We love that movie! We're very musical people!

2 comments:

Miss Elena said...

i love those pictures!
joli looks so cute:]

Alisha said...

I have yet to watch Mamma Mia. You may have convinced me. lol