Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Shoes, New Shoes

So I finally broke down and bought the adorable pink converse shoes that Target has. I look at them everytime I go and the other night we went and they had one pair left in Joli's size. I took it as a sign and just did it! And you know what? They are sooooooooo CUTE!!!! I'm so glad I got them! You can't really see them all too well in this pic, but Joli's hair looks very cute, and her little outfit was so cute too!
I told her to blow a kiss for daddy and this is what I got.
That's how she kisses. This was on Tuesday and I was so excited because Kacie and Chris were AWESOME and got me a massage for helping Kacie the past few months. So I took Joli over to their house so she could play with Baylie while I got rubbed. She insisted on taking two monkeys!
Then Kacie and I went out for our last dinner together before Chris got home. We were very excited to have some awesome food and neither one of us had to cook for a change.
Here is a picture of the shoes from under the table. Aren't they so cute!?!?!
Since Valentine's Day is over and we're on to St. Patrick's Day I'm finally able to put my chalkboard on the front door! I've decided to put the most used parenting phrase of the day on it. This was today's.
It replaced the "If you don't like, don't eat it" phrase from the past few days. Today we went out to lunch with Chris and Kacie and it was so exciting to see him here in San Diego!!! Joli was absolutely giddy with excitement and for the first ten minutes of lunch all she did was giggle everytime he talked her! Of course I had to put in her an outfit that matched her shoes!

We're so excited that Chris is home. I told Kacie I feel like I can relax a little and not worry about her being alone anymore. I'll still be over there to help with the dog and laundry when she goes into labor, but with Chris home I think we're all a little relieved. Now we just need to see this baby!!! I can't wait! I hope it's a girl because I have the cutest baby clothes for her!! Now that I'm over my pink illness I'm thrilled to see a little baby in it!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a doll! Her new shoes are so cute.

Alisha said...

I love her shoes!

Miss Elena said...

im glad you're over it because those shoes are adorable!