Monday, February 23, 2009

We Got a Box Today!

We are so used to sending boxes to Joe, it's really exciting when we get one! Joe's mom sent us a box of goodies and included was a new dragon! Joli was so excited!! She's been talking about her dragon that got his head ripped off for weeks, but now she's got a new dragon to love!
Here is dragon watching us eat dinner. Apparently he wasn't allowed to eat with us. Joli had him all set up to watch us eat from outside the kitchen.Also in the box were some awesome coasters!! I love them!!! There are eight total!
You see how they match the quilt that Joe's mom made us for our wedding?! They so cute I'm so excited!
Among some of the other items was this cute little pail and bucket. Joli can't wait to use it in the yard. She wanted to water my roses that Joe bought me, but since I had them hanging upside down to dry I didn't think it was such a good idea.
There was also a bunch of other things in the box that were awesome!
Here is one last picture from this morning. I told Joli to go outside to eat her apple and apparently that meant sitting in the stroller.

Joli has had some cute little conversation phrase lately. Last night she climbed up on the couch and said "So, how are you doing?", when I responded "I'm good, how about you?" she then said "I'm fine, thank you!". She's just getting so smart, it's hilarious.

2 comments:

Laume said...

She looks so happy with her dragon! And I love the three different colors of polka dots in the other photo. I'm so glad you liked the coasters.

Alisha said...

Your daughter sounds precious! The box of goodies sounds like so much fun! I love the quilt, and the coasters are beautiful and very hip!