Monday, December 14, 2009

Another Day

Apparently I took this picture yestday and just didn't see it. But Joli looked so sweet that I had to put it up.
This morning my friend Leanh came by and picked up Joli to take her to see The Princess and the Frog. We got her dressed in her sweetest tiara for the movie.
While Joli was gone Kacie and Charlotte came by to pick some things up. Charlotte thought Joli's penguins were the coolest thing ever.
I worked my butt off this week and just finished Charlotte's Christmas present! I wasn't sure I was going to get it done so I showed Kacie this afternoon, she was so excited she asked if I could get in done for her to take home with her. Of course I finished it, I was so happy that she liked it!!
I only have a tiny baby bump but I figured it was important to document the progress, so here's my belly at 13 and 1/2 weeks.

Of course it looks bigger when there's actually food in my belly. I was doing great and then was cursed with some food poisening that caused another nasty day. But much better tonight! Yay!!

5 comments:

Laume said...

Wow, you really DO have a baby bump! That's SO. COOL!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful quilt!!! Judith

Anonymous said...

OMG Lisa, I know I can count on you for blogging....good thing too, what a bump!!!Hope it wasn't Kacie's cooking that did you in.
The quilt is so awesome, can't wait to see it...so glad you guys have each other.

kacie said...

Love it... the tiara with the AC/DC shirt... she is SO your kid! Thank you soooo much for finishing the quilt I LOVE IT!!! I told my mom why you made the quilt and she was kinda mad... she sad that ISN'T an option! She is right!!!

danielle said...

Your baby bump is too cute!