Friday, December 25, 2009

A Wonderful Christmas!!

This morning we woke and Joli was determined to get something to eat... until we went out into the living room.
She got the babies she asked Santa for. They are so sweet!
Joe's friend Johnny brought over some presents for Joli and she loved them!
Then we opened stockings and Joli was once again pleased.
I finally let her open all the food she got from Uncle Sam and she made us all some cake.
Isn't wasn't quite warm enough though, so she heated it up for us.

We also got milk with our cake.
I'm so bummed I didn't get any pictures of Joe cooking, but he was absolutely amazing!! I told him he's hired for all holiday meals that he's here for. I did get pictures of everyone else though.
This was my holiday outfit.
Joli's was beautiful!
Brianna enjoyed playing with our animals.
Joli had a good time dressing up the kitties some more.
My Daddy Pat finally made it down to see us! We are so excited!!
Classic "William" pose.
Brianna was a rock star and washed all the dishes after dinner!
Most everyone else just slept after.


My belly just would NOT stay in my shirt.
Papa did a great job entertaining the sweet pea.

Once everyone woke up there was an intense game of "Scene It".
All the girls left to take the puppies for a walk.
Joli had a wonderful time walking a dog that wouldn't drag her down the street.
I was thrilled discover that if I wore my skirt over my jeans then I didn't have to zip them!!
Finally there was just too much excitement and Joli gave up.
Such a nice day! I couldn't have asked for more from our first Christmas at home!

No comments: