Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Merry Day

I'm not quite sure what Joli did to convince Brody of this but I think it involved food.
This morning I got out of bed early (for me), and we met Nikki at the zoo. They kids had a great time. We were there for three hours!
Joli was so excited to have someone to play with, and I think Connor was too!
We made a stop at the panda exhibit and they were out and so very cute.
The New Guinea Singing Dog had had puppies and they were so adorable! There were four pups and they wrestled around and played just like our puppy!
As always, I loved watching the meerkats. Today they were sunbathing.
After the zoo we met Kacie and Abby at the mall to try and get the kids a picture with Santa. After Kacie and I sat with Joli and Charlotte, Joli decided Santa wasn't all that bad. To a picture with all of us head over to Kacie's Blog.
Joli was so wonderful today. She listened most of the day and barely had any fits! It was such a nice day!!

2 comments:

Laume said...

That's a sweet photo of Joli and Santa - very classic image.

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of Joli with Santa!!!! Hallmark should call...!!!

Pam