Sunday, December 20, 2009

Life With Guitar Heroes

Today Joe promised he would take Joli to the Museum of Natural History. She really wanted to see the dinosaurs. So off they went to give me some time to myself. I ended up spending most of that time putting together the most complicated child's toy on the planet, but it'll all be worth it Christmas morning.
After the museum Joe took Joli to do some Christmas shopping and out to lunch. I think they really enjoyed themselves.
Our house is completely clean and decorated for Christmas. Even our animals have Christmas spirit.
Both of the cats have them too, but this is the only one that cooperate for a picture.
This evening we spent some quality time together enjoying our favorite family past time.
I'm just waiting for the day that she discovers that her guitar isn't actually plugged in.

No comments: