Sunday, December 13, 2009

I've Been a Bad Blogger!

But I'm here today to catch up. Finally uploaded my photos from this week and here they are. This is the adorable dress that Joli got from Uncle Sam and Aunt Ashley for her birthday. Just loves being a winter princess in it!
We also got a package from my dad and Lori. Grandma Lori found the cutest little outfits for Joli's dolls and she loves them! I'm just excited that babies have clothes and don't have to be naked anymore!

Yesterday it poured rain which made the dog and child absolutely nuts! So I put on our rain jackets and we went out front to finally finish the Christmas decorating! Joli was excited to finally use the umbrella. She's been waiting ALL YEAR!!
Eventually Joli gave up on the umbrella and even lost the hood. Sometimes you just have to play in the rain!
Today Joli and I dress up in our new shirts from Old Navy. I didn't realize til after we were both dressed that we had dressed alike!
There, all caught up for the moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

Sincerely,
Jesse