Monday, December 7, 2009

So Productive in the Rain

Today it was pouring rain which somehow translates to clean freak in my head. So after making the kitchen spotless, I moved on the Joli's room. Which means I can finally show off the cool tent that Kacie and Chris bought Joli for her birthday!!
When we got it home Joe figured out that her mattress fit inside and she's been loving sleeping in it ever since. Since we had and extra crib mattress I put the other one in her canopy and she thinks it's the coolest couch ever!
The only problem I've encountered with the new sleeping arrangement is that it's getting increasingly hard for me to get up and down off the floor, so getting inside the tent to read a bedtime story is pretty much out. So far she hasn't complained about me sitting outside the door and reading.

This afternoon we went over to Abby's to give the kids someone else to play with since they're all stuck inside the house. After dinner every one got in the tub. Even the little girls thought it was cool.
Of course the big kids couldn't wait for the babies to get out.
Charlotte doesn't really have much in the way of rain gear, so this was Kacie's solution.
What a lovely day. Now if only I could convince the people at the post office that the term "before Christmas" isn't all that complicated, life will be almost perfect!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just think, Thank goodness for rainy days!!! Joli's room looks so awesome!!! What a cool tent too...
Pam