Thursday, July 1, 2010

IPhone Pictures

I decided to upload the pictures I've taken with my phone this week. Here is a good example of how our nights are spent.
On Monday we took Brody to the dog beach for a little while. Joli hung out with my while Joe played with Brody.
It was a little chilly in the beginning of the week, which gave me a chance to try out the baby leggs.
Joli's always excited to play with Markus and he's started responding to her too!


Once again I'm making it a point to take a picture of Markus in every outfit at least once before he grows out of it!
Not sure how the cat got the entire dog bed and the dog ended up on the floor.
Since Markus has had a little trouble sleeping I've started trying to swaddle him at night. It seems to be helping.
Such a great big sister!
A little tummy time!




Markus is finally starting to enjoy taking a bath!

Now to try and get some sleep...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so super happy that the swaddling seems to help him!! I had to swaddle Addi sometimes even when we were grocery shopping because it got too overstimulating for her :(
My in laws tried to give me a hard time about it, "Why do you have her so tightly wrapped? Let her move!" So I would unswaddle her, she would scream, and I would swaddle her up again so she would smile, LOL.
I bought a book called "The Happiest Baby on the Block" and one of the theories is that some babies are born so NOT READY for the outside world that they actually need a "4th Trimester" and the swaddling gives them that feeling of the womb for a longer period of time, and they can get a grip on being out.