Monday, July 5, 2010

Visiting with GG

This morning Markus decided that he was most comfortable sleeping in my neck. Whatever works!
I decided to put up a post, which I did with my right hand since Markus was asleep on the left!
Now that all the newborn stuff is in a box, we're starting into the 0-3 month stuff.
I'm also working on getting our faerie festival clothes together. This is part of one of Joli's outfits.
We took a little trip to Target and GG bought Joli a bubble machine! It is awesome!!!

Markus got to wear one of the onesies that Joe bought for him when he was born.
I'm hoping to be able to go see a movie with my girlfriends at the end of the week, so we decided to try having Joe give Markus a bottle today. Markus loved it and actually sucked it down!!
I made sure to get a picture with Markus and my mom! Yay for remembering to take pictures!
Joli wanted to wear her matching jammies with Markus tonight so we had to take some pictures.

Then we tried to read some books, which Markus did NOT like.
So I handed him to Joe.
Joe's back at work tomorrow so we'll see how the day goes...

1 comment:

Laume said...

Cute pics. Let me guess - Eclipse???