Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Little From This Week

I cleaned the porch this week. It's so wonderful to hang out on now!

I was in the cleaning mood and Kacie mentioned a project she wanted to work on, so we spent the day at her house one day and helped her out! Markus had fun.
He LOVES Charlotte's bouncy seat. We so need one of these!
Kacie got out all kinds of things for him to play with.

We brought the bouncy seat to our house so that I could have a little sanity back!
Kacie also let me borrow the double stroller she isn't using at the moment. It's so wonderful to go jogging with! Markus wore Joli's overalls that she came home from the hospital in today!
Joli thinks the jogging stroller is pretty cool. Especially since I jog to the park!
It's such a cool setup!
Markus just sleeps the whole time.
Here is a picture of Joli in the overalls at three months.
So fun!

No comments: