Friday, July 16, 2010

Staying Active

Markus has definitely found his voice and Joe and I have been doing everything we can to quiet it down a little!
It's been so hot for our area the past few days, I've been doing everything I can to get Markus to like the pool. Once it got up into the 90's, he decided the pool wasn't too bad.
It's just too hot for clothes.
I've started going back to the gym and doing the "baby friendly" classes. Basically it's the classes that are offered that you can bring your baby in and have them sit in a car seat or stroller. So far I've been the only one with a baby, but he loves it! I did an aerobic kick boxing class yesterday and Markus loved the music and watching everyone move.
Looks like he's going to work with his daddy!
Last night Joe finally bought a new truck and Joli was so excited to go for a ride!
It's a nice looking truck and also very fun!
Now I'm hoping to get some sleep!

No comments: