Friday, July 23, 2010

A Taste of Three

This morning I went out to hang some clothes and found these in my garden!
I also have a bunch of big tomatoes and one of them is turning orange!! Later in the afternoon Charlotte came over so her mama could have eye surgery. It gave Joe and I a chance to see what it would be like to have three. Um, he's scheduling his own surgery next week!

Joli was SUPER jealous of Charlotte and Markus today. She wanted to be the center of attention in a bad way.
Joe entertained Charlotte and Joli with a laser pointer. They loved it as much as the cats!
Joli was all about catching it. She kept calling it a mouse.
Charlotte just could not figure it out. Joe put it on her dress and she kept lifting up her dress to try and find it.
Joe did a pretty good job entertaining all of us!
Joli picked some things from her daddy.
In an effort to entertain the youngest of the two, I put them in the stroller and went for a run. They were both quiet and happy the whole time. Not sure why I came home.

After I got out of the shower, Charlotte helped me get dressed while Markus screamed.
The highlight of the afternoon was when I put Markus in the Ergo and took him and Charlotte out in the yard to hang some clothes. Markus screamed his head off the whole time, and Charlotte would have been happy except the dog licked her, so she literally wrapped herself around my leg and cried until I was done hanging clothes. Afterwards I picked her up and carried them both in, to discover that Charlotte had filled her diaper. Fed Markus and he also filled his diaper! Oh boy was it a fun afternoon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! See how the poop can get even the best of mommies??!!!
Thepicture of Marcus screaming in the Ergo, and Charlotte hanging onto your leg is soooo good!
Pam