Monday, November 1, 2010

"Give Me Something Good To Eat"

After sleeping until noon, Joli got up and got ready for Halloween.
I wanted to show off my beautiful hair once more, just in case some of you didn't get a chance to comment.
After a little while, Sam, Ashley, William and Berkley showed up to celebrate with us.
We went to the store to grab a few things and stopped by the Halloween section.


We got Joli some fake nails, which lasted roughly twenty minutes. But she love them!

I got some crazy feather fake eye lashes and Ashley helped me put them on.
The babies watched in facsination.


The babies were getting a little whiny, so super-papa showed up.
Joli helped Ashley and I frost the cookies.
Then we carved our pumpkins. Joli immediately stuckher hand in the pumpkin and said it was "yucky". So I ended up doing all of ours.


This one is Ashley's. We think it lookes just like her.
This is Berkley's. Uncle Sam is absolutely amazing.
Joli wanted Mickey Mouse, and of course I delieverd.
This is mine.
Sam made Jack Skeleton from the nightmare before Christmas.
And of course this one is Markus'.
Markus and Berkley played a lot!

Then we got ready for trick or treating.






Berkley didn't make it all the way through.
Uncle William was watching football when we got back and Markus was all into it.

We had some dinner. Carrotts were not a big hit.

Then we played some awesome games and had such a great time.

Markus got to taste the lik-m-aid stick and absolutely loved it!!

Such an amazing Halloween, just missing my wonderful hubby!

No comments: