Sunday, November 28, 2010

Movies, Crafts, Dress-up...

Yesterday my mom, Joli, Markus, and I went to see Tangled. It was so amazingly cute!! Markus watched about a third of it and then slept through the rest. Afterward Joli ran around down at the bottom with a bunch of other kids. Markus watched and thought it was hilarious.
This was the best picture I could get in the dark theater. It's hard to catch a running child in the act!
After the movie my mom and Joli made a pine cone bird feeder. Well my mom made it and Joli danced around her and sang.

Markus thought it was fun to watch Joli and GG.
We went inside and made some lunch. Markus got to play with the rest of Joli's broccoli "tree".
On Friday we all went to Babies'R'Us and got a bunch of clothes for the kids at their 50% off sale. This is one of them. So cute!
Today we played dress-up, this was Markus' costume.

The kids played in the office while I worked on a project.

Markus and I took a shower and he just about fell asleep after!
Joli watched a show while we were in the shower.

2 comments:

Laume said...

That photo of Markus in the crib with Joli, where's she's "sleeping" and he's looking at the camera - it's the first photo of him that looks JUST LIKE JOE!!! I laughed at the "well, GG made it and Joli danced and sang" comment - That's Joli for ya.

kacie said...

Uhhh... Drool much?!??! Markus' poor shirt is drenched!