Friday, November 19, 2010

Just Playin'

We've been heading to the gym about three days a week, which means lots of playground time. Markus thinks it's fun.
I like this picture because Joli is on the slide in the background.
Joli and Markus both play with some of Joli's blocks yesterday.
Joli was a little frustrated that Markus kept getting excited and knocking the blocks over, so she played with them in her own space.
She was very proud of her castle.
Markus is now starting the process of being on the move. I'm not ready, at all. When I sit him up he plays with whatever is in front of him for a few minutes and flips himself on the his side and scoots himself all over the floor, or just simply rolls a bunch of times. If I put him on his belly he does the army crawl backwards. Did I mention I'M NOT READY?!
He is very cute though.

No comments: