Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jump, Jump, Jump!

While rearranging the living room I came across mine and Joe's wedding album. The cool thing about it is that it's basically a giant board book, so the kids have a great time looking at pictures of our family. Markus loves his daddy!
I had to go to the bathroom while the kids were eating breakfast and I came back to discover I have a wonderful helper!
After we ate breakfast we all went outside to use our new trampoline! Joli was so excited!

Markus was not too thrilled that Brody could run around him and freaked out the first time he came near him. So I made Brody lay down while Markus was on the blanket, in hopes that Markus would get used to him.
Joli wanted me to jump with her, and I did as much as could, but Markus didn't like being left on the ground.



So Markus and I sat on the trampoline while Joli jumped. Markus was still concerned about the dog and watched him for awhile.

Then he watched Joli and tried to figure out what she was doing.
Brody just wanted to be with us.



Eventually Markus relaxed and perked up a little.


After awhile it started to get a little chilly, so we came inside so the kids could have a bath. They just love bathing together.

Markus thinks splashing is about the coolest thing he's ever done.

Since he was in Joli's bathroom, Markus got to use the monkey towel.
I think he's trying to call his daddy!
Such a fun day. Now off to a fun evening!

1 comment:

kacie said...

So cute! Can't wait to get back and jump... Charlotte will sit and pout with Markus!