Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ready for my close-up...

Joe requested that his next pillow case have a picture of all three of us. Which meant I need to take a picture of all three of us. So we self-timered it. It went... ok.
The problem with the timer is that there's no one to get Markus to look and smile!

So we tried a different approach.



Okay which one was your favorite? Leave a comment! We also took some other pictures. Markus and I.
And then each of us individually.


Once I was satisfied that we had... some pictures, we got ready to take a walk. Joli and I had a show down over shoes and she was still pouting after we left.
For a moment.
Markus hung out in the swing while I got the stroller.

We walked to the store, and then the bakery, and then the park. Joli showed Markus how to roll the ball. He LOVED it!



Then we ate the picnic that we brought. Berries seem to be a big hit!

Joli made a friend and they ran and played for awhile.





Once we got home and Markus had a nap, we made some dinner. Markus is a big help in the kitchen. He loves the kitchen stuff, especially the cookie cutters!
For dinner we had ravioli and broccoli. Can you guess which is Markus' favorite?
It warranted a bath.
Joli let Markus use one of her towels.
Brody has been eating pretty good since Markus started eating solid foods.
Then Markus played on the floor with Joli while I cleaned up dinner.

Another fun day!

2 comments:

kacie said...

I like the last one of the three of you the best... and the laying on the trampoline ones. Lots of good pictures! I feel naked without my camera! Love the one of Markus and the sauce covering him from head to toe! Miss you!

Mom said...

I actually like the first one best, even though Markus isn't looking at the camera or smiling. You and Joli were both smiling and he looked cute.