Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Porch and Trying To Crawl

Last Christmas Joe's mom bought him this cool gargoyle statue for the porch, and I finally found a screw strong enough to hold it. Doesn't it look nice!?!
I also have two hanging plants that I thought had died because they didn't get watered when I had Markus, but they've both came back and beautiful!!
I cleaned off the porch while I was out there and now it looks very inviting!
This is how it looks at night with the lights on. I can't wait to have some dinner parties out there!
Tonight we had dinner at Jackie's with all the girls and since Joli was at cubbies, Markus got to be the center of attention!
He loves the ladies!
Markus also loves dogs! And the dogs love when he eats too!

When we got home Markus practiced crawling and was a little upset when he got stuck under the table.

I helped him get out and he was much happier.
Sort of.
Then he sat up and was even more happy.



Hopefully tomorrow I will have pictures of the sweet girl!

No comments: