Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Eve

We made the short trip over to Sam and Ashley's for New Year's Eve. It was quite a drive. Mostly snow and ice.
It was quite beautiful though.


As usual I had my Joe bear to keep me company.
Once we got there Markus and Joli had a great time playing with Berkley's toys.





The kids had some dinner, and Sam was entertained by my constant activity while feeding them.
Markus is still mesmerized when there's a guy around. He definitely is missing his daddy. It's nice that he has such great uncles to give him some man time.


Most of the kids when to bed, except my little night owl. He joined the grown-ups for some board games.
We spent the rest of the evening ringing in the new year on skype with Joe! So nice that we could be together!

1 comment:

Laume said...

Look at Berkley on her hands and knees!!!