Friday, January 7, 2011

Only One Thing Missing

As promised, here are some more pictures of little miss drama herself...




Of course there has to be a couple cute baby pictures!


This morning our Christmas present from Joe arrived! So awesome! I bought the drawers on Tuesday to prepare for the tv, and spent all day Wednesday putting them together. It's a little higher than your typical tv stand, but I didn't want to have to worry about little hands on the tv. I also wanted tons of drawer space for all the VHS' and DVD's we keep acquiring.
This afternoon Joli and I spent Markus' entire nap time putting together our Christmas present from Santa. It took hours, and I felt a little bad that Joli was out there helping and asking when it would be done, only to have it get dark about twenty minutes before we finished. We ended up jumping on it for about a half hour before we went inside to make dinner.

Markus has gotten to the age that he doesn't feel like I should be able to leave the room without him, so he's been spending a lot of time being entertained in his high chair while I make meals.
Joli is practically already a preteen. All I did was ask to take a picture of her.
The giggly little girl comes out a lot too though!
It seem like our lives just keep getting better and better, except for that big part of our heart that's in another country!

No comments: