Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Finale

I found Joli a "color your own" messenger bag that's she going to use for school! She set to work right away!
 
 Since Joli got a little puppy for her birthday and Markus was so upset that she wouldn't let him have, he got a little German Shepard!
 "Lick, lick, lick"
 "Nice pet"
 My mom got Joe an awesome bottle of tequila!

 We're planning to take the kids to the snow next month sometime, so they both got snow boots!

 Joli finally got some Monster High dolls.
 Markus was really excited to open his present from Grandma Lori and Papa Paul. "Chugga Choo-Choo!!!"
 Another super cute hat!
 A conductor costume!! So stinkin' cute!!!!

 Joli got a ton of stuff!
 My mom got both the kids beautiful night lights!
 And Joli some clothes for her doll.

 We finally got Mac open, and Markus was pretty happy!

 The kittens opened their package.
 Markus' favorite thing to play with at school is Legos, so we got him a little set!

 I've been collecting Friends for years and my mom and step dad found me the three seasons I was missing!!
 We got some awesome movies!
 Joe's good friend, Dave, got Joli her first gun!! It's a little 22!
 Once we opened everything, I distributed everything to their respective rooms. Joli was so happy enjoying all her new things!
 
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!!!


No comments: