Saturday, December 15, 2012

Day Fourteen and Fifteen

Joe opened up today's package this morning since it was something that was just for him.
 
 He loves the newest Christmas Carol and I bought it a couple weeks ago!
 The kids were being incredibly rowdy, so instead of watching the movie we went outside to play. I probably would have taken them somewhere, but I was feeling very unsettled about being out in public today.
 The dogs were certainly happy to have some more company.

 Havoc loves sliding with the kids.
 After I cleaned up the yard I got on the trampoline with the kids.

 Before too long Markus asked to watch Toy Story, so Joli and I opened the activity we were supposed to do yesterday.

 They turned out pretty cute, except Joli had trouble with the cutting, so I did most of it.




 While Joli and I made snowflakes, Joe worked his panini magic!!
A nice day in the safety of our home!

No comments: