Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas - Take One!

The kids were up around their usual time this morning. Markus didn't even notice all the stuff under the tree at first.
 
 Joli knew just what to do though! She went straight to her stuff!


 Probably the loudest and coolest gift ever!! I love it!

 Markus loves his chainsaw! It's just like Daddy's!
 He immediately started cutting down our Christmas tree!
 Then we opened our stockings!






 Markus got every superhero action figure he could think of!


 One of his favorite gifts was the Batcave from my mom!

 Joli got a tablet! (Which I've yet to figure out how to turn on!)


 Markus loved his recycle truck! It has a can that you can really dump! He loves to watch the trash trucks on trash day!
 Joe has STACKS of hats, so I figured it was time he had a hat rack!
 My mom got me an awesome Ed Hardy sweatshirt!

 Captain America!! Markus' favorite superhero!
 Joli got so much great stuff!

 Then Joe opened his game chair from the kids!
To be continued....

No comments: