Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas - Take Two!

Markus' most used and possibly most annoying gift today! He's been fighting us with it all day. Well, at least we know he likes it!
The sweetest wrapping from my sister!
 I can't wait to get Joe to play this with me.
 His shirt from Elena.
 Markus opened his Navy Seal costume from Uncle Sam and Auntie Ashley and was thrilled!!
 Joli got a bunch of stuff for her doll from my dad and Lori!
 And this adorable hat!
 Markus in character :)
 Using his knife to open presents.

 Cool treasure chest from Grammy and Papa!
 Joli finally opened her Brave doll!
 Another great book from Grandma Lori and Papa Paul!

 After I took this picture I realized it looks like Markus is shooting Joli, but really he was shooting the wall!
 Markus loved his Cars rug that Joe picked out for him!
 For anyone that knows me, they know I love pictures, but no one ever sends them to us. So I was very excited to open our present from my dad and Lori!

 Markus got a picture of Joe and I in a cool frame from Grammy.
Lori sent me this amazing handmade apron, pot holders, and cup cozy!!! They so cute!!! I LOVE them!
 Joe and I also got two new Hydroflasks from my dad and Lori! These things are awesome!!
 Another cool book from Grandma Lori and Papa Paul.
 I had a very hard time finding Joli something to match her doll. The closest I got was preemie jammies and some in her size!
 We got the dogs some giant balls on a rope and they were SO HAPPY!!!











 We came back inside to open up some more presents.




One more...

No comments: