Sunday, July 13, 2008

Classic Beauty

I always think black and white pictures are so pretty. Everything just looks so clean and natural. There's not fussiness to them. Joli was wearing the perfect outfit for them today so we decided to go out and take a few... actually about ninety. These are the ones that turned out the cutest!
We were playing peek-a-boo, that's the only reason I captured so many amazing laughs.
She's not really almost getting run over by a car, we're just in the driveway.
I put in a few candids because those always seem to make great shots.
This one just had such a cute little French Country look to it. Notice the grass flowing out of the can behind her because I forgot trash day this week, oops!
When I took this picture I didn't think it was going to turn out too cute, but once I got it on the computer Joli just looked so smug but adorable, I loved it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

our baby looks so cute, those are great pics.

Tonya Staab said...

awww she's so happy, such beautiful shots. I agree, I love black and white.

That last pic cracks me up - who me, oh yeh, I'm all that. ha ha.