Saturday, July 12, 2008

Roll It

One of Joli's newest things is to sing. She can now sing most of the Pat-A-Cake, Row Row Row Your Boat, Twinkle-Twinkly Little Star, and the ABC tune is definitely there I just can't always hear if she's saying the right letter or not. Today is was a little bit of all but mostly Pat-A-Cake. She knows all the motions to this one, so it's especially fun.

While we were at Kacie's house, Joli decided she would show off her diaper a little. She just looked like such a little person in this outfit. It was so cute!!
Now here she is looking like the mischievious little toddler she is, but always trying to look so cute and innocent.
Now here she is singing. She's on Roll it. She's says "Roll it, Pat it, B, and Me!!"
Once done singing, she decided to snuggle on the couch, and point out my facial features. Right now she is squeezing my nose and saying "Stink, stink, stink". I'm not sure how to take that.
I asked for a kiss, I guess I'll take what I can get!
We also tried to take a video of Joli singing her song, but she put her hand in front of the camera and said "No take". The Diva has spoken!

1 comment:

Miss Elena said...

hopefully she doesn't turn out like us lol