Saturday, July 19, 2008

Little Swimmers

I took all the girls to the pool before Joe got home. Joli and Brianna had a great time! Joli kept jumping in to Brianna and then getting out and jumping again. Elena and I worked on our tans!
After we were there for about and hour and a half, the lifegaurd apparently thought I was risking my child's life by letting her jump into the the pool to my fourteen year old sister without a "Coast Gaurd Approved Lifejacket". It didn't seem to matter that she had on a swim suit that had floaties in it, or that my sister was catching her and not letting her go. So I had to go out to the car and find Joli's lifejacket because despite what the intelligent lifegaurd thought, the lifejackets that were made for 6-8 year olds did NOT fit my 18 month old! Weird!
She didn't seem to mind too much though, and went right back to jumping into the pool to her Auntie.

1 comment:

Laume said...

That's ridiculous - it's a pool for crissake - they can't make people where life preservers - can they? That's just silly.