Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Nitty Gritty

We had a little playdate at the beach today, and although it was a little chilly, we still had a great time. Joli is currently obsessed with covering herself in sand. I guess she just wants to be like Daddy!
We did find a nice little hole to build a sand castle in. Actually it was more me trying to build a sand castle, and Joli knocking down every mold I made!
If you open up the picture you can see the full extent of the amount of sand the child covered herself in.
Then it was snack time. I swear she was singing "I've got two cookies, I've got two cookies!"

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Looks like you and Tonya had fun...even though it was a gloomy day! ;) What a better day to enjoy the beach...you had it all to yourself!

Take Care and Talk soon!

Tonya Staab said...

Very cute photos. Sorry we didn't get to hang out. My bugs just have a water obsession.