Saturday, July 26, 2008

Snow Time!! ... No?

So as I was going through Joli's closet trying to find something that I hadn't already packed, yet didn't look ridiculous, Joli found her new favorite shoes!!!
Yes they are the snow boots that I bought her back in December that didn't fit until now! So yipee for snow!! (And Bras)
Once I did finally manage to get something besides a onesie on her, I of course then had to put the boots back on.
I don't think anyone was in trouble at this point, yet Joli and Romeo both look very ashamed of something. Hmmm, maybe I should go check.

1 comment:

Laume said...

You do know that when her Uncle Sam was two, he wore girl's white snow boots alllll the time. Even though we lived in Sonoma where it never snowed. I have no idea how we got the boots in the first place, but he loved them and wore them for over a year. Her father, at the same age, usually wasn't wearing much at all yet, if anything, except for hats - always hats.