Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Few Pictures

Here are a few of the pictures I did manage to capture this past week. They are actually from the first day we arrived at my in-laws. After driving for two days we pulled up to discover that my loving husband had hoped on a plane about an hour after we left to surprise us at our destination. I was very surprised and excited, and only a twinge jealous that I had spent 15 hours in the car with our child, while he sat on his parents couch and checked his emails, only a little.

Joli and I were very happy to see him though and got right to playing in the front yard. Here's the little monkey once again.
After missing her Daddy for two days, Joli was not so keen on letting him go.
And neither was I!
As always traveling is very exhausting, and one must find a place to lay one's head at the end of the day. Joli picked the arm of the couch, very comfy!

For more pictures of our family vacation, visit the picture taking faery at www.beachtreasure.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

OMG how exciting that he surprised you like that. I would have been just a tad jealous too. I'm so glad that you get to spend more time with him though.

Sonya said...

How great that he surprised you! What a wonderful way to end a long drive! :) Hope you had a wonderful trip and I will be stopping in to check your pictures!