Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bad Faeries Rising

Today was Bad Faeries Day, and we had the best time! There were so many people there and everyone dressed up and seemed to have the best time with their costumes. It was my favorite day because my favorite band, Kan'Nal, was playing! Joli looked especially cute today. Laume made her entire outfit! Isn't it adorable!! Here she is getting pretty!
Once again it was time to go right around naptime. But we drove to Wal Mart and did a few things before the festival, so she got a pretty good nap in the car.
Here's Joli from the back. She enjoyed the music just as much as the rest of us! Dancing Queen!
Here's Brianna, Victoria, and I. Don't I look bad!! Or naughty, I'll take either!
Here's a side few to see my wings. Apparently I didn't look too bad. I had one photographer try to be sneaky about the fact that he was mostly taking a picture of my top!

Here's the sweet faerie again. Not really too bad, but you can't only do so much with such a cute baby!
Yep, too sweet!

1 comment:

Miss Elena said...

or this day!
im invisible
i loved joli's costume this day though